Student Financial Services (also known as SFS) at Seattle Pacific is a one-stop place for bills and loans, payments, financial aid, and student employment. We're a team of experts that know the ins and outs of financial aid and paying for college. We're here to answer your questions and help you navigate paying for college.
Updates & News
Learn more about federal aid updates.
It’s not a question to take lightly. Students here will tell you why they invested in their future at SPU. Graduates will tell you why it was worth it. Learn more about our perspective on education as an investment and learn more about affordability at SPU.
Faith for the Future Scholarship
Are you looking for a faith-based college experience? Have you been involved in a faith-related ministry or graduated from a Christian high school? SPU's Faith for the Future Scholarship guarantees 50% of tuition will be covered for qualifying students. Learn more about this and other major scholarship awards.
Top 5 scholarship search tips
Based on feedback from SPU students, here are the top 5 tips to finding outside scholarships! Looking for more tips? Find them here.
- BE ORGANIZED. Utilize tools like Google Calendar to make sure things are done on time. Create your own scholarship binder and organize it by month that opportunities are due.
- LOOK LOCAL. Talk to your local hometown clubs and inquire about scholarship opportunities.
- GET PERSONAL. Share your story and be vulnerable. Make sure to highlight what makes you unique!
- JUST ASK. Have your parents ask their place of employment. Make sure to ask for recommendation letters from reliable writers.
- GET INVOLVED. Be active on campus! These activities can be highlighted in scholarship applications.
Meanwhile, consider a few resources to help you make your own decision:
First, see how SPU ranks on the U.S. Department of Education College Scorecard or the College Navigator site. Sharpen your pencil for practical perspectives on loans and aid offer comparisons.
If you’re a new undergraduate student, our Net Price Calculator helps you estimate financial aid and out-of-pocket expenses.
Once you’ve been accepted and you’ve received a written “Offer of Financial Assistance” from SPU, view your own costs, financial aid, and other money matters on the Federal Financial Aid Shopping Sheet.
Parents, graduate students, undergrads, new or continuing ... we’re here to answer your questions.